Website design is a term used to describe the group of key components involved in creating a website.
The software to build a website is now more readily available than ever before, but what are the key components of great website design?
- An effective website must be built in responsive website design enabling it to easily adjust in display size to any device and browser.
- A website’s layout design should engage it’s users by captivating their focus and persuading them to venture further
- A balance of contrasting colours should be used for a website’s background and colour of text, the colours should always enhance content, minimising distraction and directing visitors
- A website’s content should be well-structured, credible and original
- A website’s navigation should be effective and easy to use in order to maintain a good user experience
- Since the purpose of a website is to convert visitors into customers, there should be a process on the website that facilitates this.
Why you should use a professional website designer
Integrating each of the above website components successfully takes considerable expertise and experience, even more so when it is your business purposes that must be conveyed via the webpage in the best way possible.
A professional web designer is able to identify the importance of each component and how to effectively implement them.
What is the DNN Website Design approach to web design?
- DNN design software creates a fast and easy way to deliver a personalized online experience across all devices using responsive design
- Call-to-Action buttons and ‘Click here for more...’ hyperlinks are essential when trying to optimise your customer’s user experience
- DNN Software has a simple to use and easily understood navigation system helping to helping you design your website for your users. Visitors should be able to find what they are looking for easily.
- This in-text hyperlink also allows your website to link externally to other websites helping to build your website’s credibility and visibility on search engines
- Website’s customer engagement and internal navigation is then improved helping to assist and reassure your website’s visitors throughout their online journey and purchase cycle
- It makes it easy to keep your website’s content structured and relevant to your visitors with an on-page quick-edit mode and a built in blog engine and RSS feed for quick distribution
- DNN website skins (templates) and colour schemes can be changed at any time making it possible to adjust and update a website cost-effectively as there isn’t much redesigning required. DNN Website Design has a wide variety of skins available, each one offering a unique and professional look and feel for your website.
DNN software takes care of each of these website necessities, giving your website the ability to operate at its full capacity and become a dynamic marketing platform for your business.
Click on the link to chat to us about the website design for your business.